View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Moep moep moep

Hello all u killers.

I sign in for simu players now. i guess i`m in the right condition to do that.
My actual psn name is Walter Krupinski and i was flying with Dementia no more cause of it was my training account. lets lose some words for the beginners...

when i go sim first i had a dogfight with gordenembru (now he is still off i guess). i looked the nice landscape and make my first move on the stick in simu. instantly i crashed without anny chance to engage anyone. so he was loughing at me and said what a bad shit i was flying. try again. he gived me the main infos about the rudder sets. i was flying maxed because of arcade. look it works i´m not falling like a stone ^^ so i was starting to change every sets in every way till i got the control for a rookie.
so i control my bfg10 (favorite that time) jea! but spotting an enemie or shoting one down was uncovered. so he shoot me down easiely. he gaved me the second advice. try aviator settings for ur controller. ok i tried out and had to learn everything new about controlling the plane. but that was the springing point to me. after weeks of loosing against him i got the sight control fully in my pocket and i had quite a vew victorys. so next problem was to max out aiming performences. hard work to do but somehow after weeks again it was on my skills too.

then gordenembru was telling me about buing himself an g2 scale rc modell wit fuelengine and the next week i never saw my master again

HEUL SCHLUCHTS ICH VERMISSE IHN IRGENDWIE

he was flewing g2 or f4 like noone else this time.

i was expirienced enough to go on on sim alone with the other sharks in the sky. hm... the g10 wasnt what she did in real. i turned to la 7, bf109f4 and later yak3 and got still some nice combats... cause of the better dogfighting turning rate...

in time i read anything i could find of aviation especally the luftwaffe and i was concerned about the overrated spits that allways take me out.
that was the next challennge to me and now i got the most spitfire pilots in my pocket. NOT ALL! but the spit tells me her secrets and i juse to make it weak. allthough if i would like to fly a spit i crash because its the dumpest airplane in the wourld and its uglier than the teletubbies

and again practice practice practice and again shot downs by spits and mostly russian planes

till i was an called an ace by other aces

its just the love to fly and have all forces under control
the trick is weeks of practice again online and offline.

then u will find out any secrets of the game. the cpu aiming reargunnery that allways kicks u when u are at 0.60km range. the weks of the undefeatable il10. fly under it and distroy the motor from below. try to underfly the reargunner even in loops. its heavy to do. find out that yak is better than la.
getting an ace is a revealfull term. winners make history so the russian proggers overrated everything

one fact is that fokker d9 was a better dogfighter than spitfire in reality°°

but in this game it wouldnt harm a zeppelin

moep moep moep simulator is the best part of the game!

its hard to kill and to learn about ******* hardcore killing mens in thier iron hawkmashins...

and at least.

its a perverse game. u kill peaple ^^

rofl

Last edited by Dementia_Seven; 03-30-2011 at 07:30 PM.