View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

Nice idea, i asked something like this on some other topic. It`s good to be bad guy
I have some sugestions, change name Anti_paladin just seems lame. How about Forsaken class ?
But as `onepiece`said bonuses are to high for :
1) Set items `3. Helm of Evil: +5 Int, +10% Evlin spell, +10% physical damage from elves, humans and dwarves` i guess you meant +10% TO humans/elves/dwarves, or you really want penalty form those races.
Boots are to strong. Perfect boots give +30 mana, and your idea is +30rage and +1 speed to undead. I think it`s to high, maybe reduce rage.
Full set gives you +3 morale, and you already have +3 from skill you changed. maybe to +1/-1 morale from full set.
2) Humanoid slayer requirements are to low, with this setting you`ll get 3lvl medal before you get to Verona since all those peasants and swordsman stacks you get in first 3 islands. Maybe set it to 100/200/400 lvl 3-4-5 humanoid units
3) treasure hunter . . . why ? I like +7% more exp after battles
4) Purifier again requirements are to low, with current numbers you`ll get 3lvl medal after just 1-2 battles in Elon. And rescale bonuses +7/+14/+20 att/def per lvl.
5) Guardian angel again to low requirements. 100 casting for 3 lvl medal ? You have it before Verona, and then first Demonologist or Necromancer will have 11 initiative 5 speed, and imba att/deff bonuses. Raise casting 50/100/250.
6) Battle alchemy rescale bonuses per lvl, and why +3 ini/speed ? Archdemon already have highest initiative in game, and speed 9 he doesn`t need more. Maybe some resistances instead, since this way he`ll 100% go first in enemy lines, give him some resistances
7) Unholy warrior same bonuses just for all undead demons ? Holy s..t !!!
40% more dmg for 2 whole races. Black knights are already totaly overpowered, and with bonuses for Necro/Demonolog/Demoness/Archdemon?Bone dragon you stated in other medals this will be overkill.
You have nice ideas to utilise undead/demon races cause they arent much played and i like it. But main problem here will be need to kite Nameless/Shetera island maps, so you could use this synergies with class, cause until those island there are no good demon/undead for your mode.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 03-10-2011 at 06:18 PM.