View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas View Post
I agree that it would have been nice to have a more world wide delivery of the Collectors Edition. I will be getting one from England and maybe also buying the download version if I can get it atleast a week before the CE arrives.

I don't know that its entirely UBI's fault or anyone fault for that matter. UBI did probably pressure Maddox Games to release IL-2 COD before it was ready and Maddox games is still scrambling even it seems up to today to get the final out the door. It has to be sent out by probably today for UBI and IC to make an end of March release date.

Its very hard to start a full advertising campaign on a product that's in influx and your not sure which features will make the initial release. Maddox games was supposed to have completed the Simhq interview a month or so ago, but have obviously been to busy to do so.

Surely its not completely necessary for us to have all the information weeks before we buy a product. I think I can make a decision on whether a product like this is worth buying in the first few hours of viewing the completed specs, videos etc. If I'm still not sure I will wait for user comments, but you have to take both with a grain of salt.
+1