View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edal86 View Post
I dont agree.

1. Only planes that I want to see in the sky are mirgervin's and the cameraplane, spectators/refs can report crashes from land far away from the action, I dont mind having the cameraplane and 3 other spectators in a match (total of 4 extra planes)

2. If I am to play 2 matches then I want them to accumulate deaths, example, 1st match I win 4-2 2nd match I loose 1-5, this will make the score 5-7, no need for third match unless the score ends up in a draw. This will also allow the camera man to most likely be only one time in both player's side.

* In my opinion, the purpose of having 2 matches in the final would be only to allow more spectators a chance to "watch" a little of the action
Hi Edal,

You wouldn't see the referees, they would only be there to count the deaths correctly and to relay to the outsiders in text chat. They would stay well away.

And the reason for two matches, and the whole rule change proposal is only to have the opportunity for filming. Since the filming would result in a slight disadvantage for the player who doesn't have the cameraplane on his side, it would be better to have the two matches, plus the third in case of both winning one 'set' each. As in tennis, best of three.

But anyway, I already said if any of you doesn't agree we'll do it in the way the rules stipulate and not change them.

I will shortly randomize the conditions for the final.

MAC