View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Registered Member

Hello, all. Newbie to the boards here.

("Strummer" is my profile name on R'n'R, so I figured I'd use it as my handle here )

I've got a question about the "open offer" notices that show up in the newspapers at the 60 Miles bars:

Is the offer truly "open" to all who arrive at the specified warehouse within the allotted time, or must one first have a contract with said warehouse?

I made it to one warehouse with about 40 minutes to spare and was given the "you don't have a contract with us so you don't get any freight, now get off my land" (or words to that effect) message we've all seen.

Should I keep trying for these open offers at warehouses in which I have no contract (or branch office, or however you say it), and just assume I encountered a bug this time, or am I just spitting into the wind?

Thank you for your time.

Feb. 28 2011 EDIT:
Drove like a madman to make it in time for an open offer at a warehouse in which I do have a contract, and just ended up getting the regular warehouse experience. So, yeah, like USA TRUCKER said, don't bother with these items.

Last edited by Strummer; 03-01-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.