View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Quick Run Through updates

I didn't want to clog up the High Score Thread anymore, since I may not have a particularly high one, but am enjoying the cataloging of the attempt.

So, here's the parameters of the run through:

1) Visit each island a minimum number of times
2) Mage
3) No losses
4) Impossible.
5) No map Kiting
6) No replaying fights just to get better Digs.
7) No Savegame Scanner (Though I have saved, gone running around a map looking for stuff, and then loaded again.)

The last three are just my style. Currently I am at Rusty Anchor with 2 Green Dragons, 9 engineers, 2 Cyclopses, 1 Rune Mage, and 43 Repair Droids. and just over 4k leadership.

I have not found any Call scrolls yet (colossus, death, wind) but rusty was selling 3 Green Dragons! I left no fights un-done in Bolo, but Rusty is looking to be very difficult to do. I DO have target and Stoneskin, and higher magic one, so I think I should be able to do well. Did defeat the Dragon in the cave. The fight against Grinskin has an.. unfortunate number of Orc Veterans that are giving me a problem. And I think I may just skip Zag-zag for now. We'll see. I won't be back until after NAMELESS so I have to get most everything done here.

Picked up a Verona Scroll on bolo, so I don't need to unlock that one here (though I did anyway) and can leave at any time. The real question will be what fights can I get away with before I leave? Hopefully the grinskin gang will go down, since that one will potentially give new and good items.