View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

If you're reading this Oleg, I'd just like to add my comments on the Ubi announcement.

Like all of us here, I really want this product to succeed and I worry a little that the information put out so far really doesn't show CoD for what it is...the best, most detailed, most accurate, most in depth, most extensible simulator ever produced.

I've already seen quite a few comments from new guys here confused about the rename and wondering if this is just a new module for the old IL2.

It would be great if the release text could emphasise that this is the FIRST INSTALLMENT of a brand new series from the makers of IL2 using cutting edge technology. Please also mention the goal of creating a virtual battlefield...a very exciting concept that has huge potential and is sure to stir an interest in the potential customer base. If we can already man AA guns then a tank sim can't be that far away.

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll be doing my little bit to support you and I'll be sure to spread the word amongst friends.