View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Default game doesn't start

So I already owned King's Bounty Armored Princess. Some days ago I bought Crossworlds on Steam. Installed it, started it, all working without a problem. Today I wanted to play it again, but didn't work. I got a "call stack functions" error. Restarted the computer, checked the file integrity etcetc, nothing helped. Reinstalled the game: still the same. Deleted the game config file as someone suggested to have the game create a new one: didn't help. Deinstalled Armored Princess and Crossworlsd. Reinstalled everything again. Now I don't get a stack error anymore, I get no error. When I launch the game, for a fraction of a second I see sometimes a new tab in the taskbar pop up and instantly vanish. I also get for a second the "loading / wait" cursor instead of the normal one, and then it changes back. The game doesn't start, gives me no error message, nothing. Windows just loads for a second or so and then nothing happens.

I tried to check that config file again if maybe something with the resolution is wrong, in the documents folder, but couldn't find it.

Any advice anyone?