View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Red face chapter 7

thanks for the quick response, it's chapter 7 crystal palace. the objectives say; find the sanctuary, locate the crystal and reactivate the mechanical guardian. if that helps.i'm standing underneath a blue sparking thing high up on a wall. that might not even be the crystal but my compass keeps pointing to it. there is a secret place a little further on down the hall with a vampire artifact on one side and something else that glows red on the other side but then it's a dead end. i've tried backtracking and a few other directions but their are no more enemies,(mostly the guys in the armor suits) you know your going the right way when there are enemies usually. like i said it must be something simple

i'm missing because nobody else seems to get stuck here. thanks again for your help. the videos are a big help.

p.s. i'm right in front of a huge spinning metal wheel driven by a piston. that might help jog your memory. also,just when i get to that thing he says."i've got to use that thing before they do".

Last edited by steelth1; 12-18-2010 at 07:39 PM.