View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsher View Post
I can't stand the thought of having to put in hundreds of rifle rounds into a Nazi machine only to do some interior redecorating.
I know what you mean, while we want a historically accurate sim, we also want a balanced game. If the German aircraft had air to air missiles in WWII the Battle of Britain wouldn't have lasted long, and a game of it would be too one sided and pointless. But in the real BoB, Germany lost a lot more aircraft than Britain, so if it is historically accurate, your guns won't just be doing decorating. I appreciate that the German tactics were poor, and us gamers won't make those same mistakes in our 109s, but even so.

Quote:
Lets see if those swarms of He-111's can get passed 24000 rounds per minute of HE cannon shells - Welcome to England Bitches You're cleared for immediate landing at your nearest convenient hedgerow.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo'bar View Post
Some of you're taking it just too personal, I guess
Personal! You killed my family!

I'm kidding, lighten up, he was just having a laugh about crazy ammunition in his fighter, and being aggressive towards some imaginary bomber. Instead of 8 .303's he wants 8 Vulcan Gatling guns. That’s clearly having a laugh and not being personal.