View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

I'd say that such thread should be split in two: one is how to effectively resurrect, another is how to effectively generate mana for any resurrection.
I don't think that i have a really preferrred way how to resurrect (though i start to use resurrect spell exuclusively when i get it available), but to generate mana i use an effective combo which i started to use in KB:TL. Needs: any stack of bears and magic spring spell, also teleport spell is extremely useful to position bears next to last weakened enemy at right time. Just keep casting magic spring on bears and skiping turns. The great strength in this strategy is that there's no fear that last melee enemy will be killed by retaliation strike (if you keep your other units out of reach), and it generates mana very fast. If there's only ranged units in enemy army, this strategy requires a bit of tricks how to push a slow ranged unit (speed 1 or 2) to one of "corners" in battlefield and then teleport bear so ranged enemy doesn't have enough movement to move and attack with ranged attack in same turn and thus doesn't move at all and keeps attacking bear in melee.