View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

Default combat hints: PREDICTION ( fun to try )

Greetings forum readers,

I think this is a very funny things to try and once mastered will take you a step ahead from your opponent I am sure a lot of players already do this, but, it's nice to share with you anyway.

PREDICT YOUR ENEMY MOVES AND STRATEGY

This might seems like an easy things to do but most of the time ( specially when flying a better plane than my opponent or i have spotted him first ) i've discovered myself just FOLLOWING the enemy plane trajectory and flying path waiting to reach the position for the deadly shoot, pretty sure about my "plane chasing skills". That might be good and effective 1 vs 1 but when figthing against more enemyes it's crucial the ability to shoot down in flames quick.

Predict your enemy trajectocry became very important when flying a worse plane then your opponent, or in a general disadvantage ( worse in therms of flying performance, turning speed/radius, max speeds, weapon power, enemy superior in numbers etc etc ). Not being able to chase or reach his tails just by following him, you have to imagine where his plane will be in the next moment, and cuts the turns or break the flying chase accordingly, or anticipate dives/climbs/turns/stalls etc...

Obviusly, more far you "think" in the future, more narrower becames your chance of prediction success, but, if succeded, lead you in a very good position behind his tail. If fails, the opponent will be on your tail. It is a funny and exciting thing to try sometimes.

HAVE FUN!

Last edited by vdomini; 10-26-2010 at 09:42 AM.