View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loreangelicus View Post
Hand of Necropolis was unlocked at the castle after the 2nd demon battle (see screenshot), though I was only able to buy it after finishing the 3rd demon battle. It should be noted that most of the suppressable items are in the 1st island. The reason why I was able to buy 3 AKs, Hand of Necropolis, all suppressable items, and stock up on guard and repair droids is because I started suppressing the weaker items while I was on the 1st island; more battles mean more gold as battle rewards and via dragon dig.

Btw, I tried replaying against humans in the 2nd island, but stop playing after the 1st human battle. This is because the human battles generate the weakest enemies, at least it does for my game. I got 5.8k from that battle wherein the parallel dwarf battle got me 8.5k (both with HoN and AK on); that's a 2.7k XP difference. I know this would be the trend for the other 2 hero battles since I could see them as just "lethal" as well, wherein I see the dwarf battles as "invincible". Given an estimated trend of losing an average of 2.7k XP per battle for 3 battles, that's 8.1k XP difference. And given my "luck" with level 4 suppression battles I might just end up getting 7.5k from the Inquisitor's Blade, a net loss of 600 XP. Even if the conditions had some variations/fluctuations I estimate I still need a net gain of 10k XP to get to level 30.

I still might give it a shot; you'd never know for sure if you don't try, right? But I've already done 2 complete runs of DotC; time for some OotM first.
I buy that hand on second Island... Why you dont get more points when you have use more AK than me??? The answer is.... I dont know