View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I agree with BleDrajor, and I had a feeling you were going to ask this type of question when you asked me to create this thread. These types of questions for the most part won't get answers. The developers very seldom visit this forum, and when/if they do they don't give us these types of answers.

This thread is basically for us (our forum members) to pass around comments, ideas, and suggestions. If your going to ask questions as to what the new add-on is going to have, you might as well be talking to yourself because an answer will not be forthcoming.

I'm not saying you can't ask these question. I'm just saying don't expect an answer. Sometimes Nike-It will get some inside information, and share them with us, or give us hints as to what to expect, but as you stated in another thread Igor will not discuss what will be in the Las Vegas add-on except for what you have already read about. Maybe later on we'll get some answers. So if he wouldn't answer your questions where you were, then he certainly won't answer them here.
sorry, the point of my post was just showing you this strange screenshot I found. Why on that website? no relation with softlab or 1c...