View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
Yes, the spit is a waste now, but it's good at low level, because the poison is also fixed damage, not by percentage like all other poisons. Or to kill off severely damaged stack.

I'm surprised that I use too many crystals too, but most of the spell is on Level 1, I just scribe whatever and whenever I can. I have an artifact which gives 4 chests per battle, and have luck with spells so cannot buy them because of overfilling

My maxed Order are Call of Nature, Helplessness, Magic Pole-axe, Dispel, Healing, Avenging Angel, Peacefulness, Call Phoenix, Resurrection. I'm trying to max Lightning, Ice Thorns, Battle Cry, Bless, Dragon Slayer, Demon Slayer. I was thinking about Calm Rage, but with Lizard Gloves it's obsolete. But I also got second level of Chaos and can level to three (but won't for a moment, because I like Rune Mages too much ) These all spell are truly crystal suckers. And I found some other spells which I can't buy right now, so for me both Alchemy and Neatness are must.
I never scribe spells until I need them. And if the spell book is getting a bit overflow like, I sell them to a castle, so I can buy them back later.

I have like a spare 90 crystals just in case I need to level 3 a spell I get. I just got turn back time, but as it stands, I don't need it yet, so I would rather not spend the crystals. I also don't need to or want to max out sacrifice, since it is too mana intense for what I perceive as little benefit at this stage of the game for me. (4 trolls is enough for now, even though I can carry 9, but can't find the others yet).

I probably would not have picked all of those spells, but it is interesting to see how everyone has a different strategy.

Of your list, I have maxed

Healing, Call Phoenix, Resurrection.

Later on, if it turns out I can use ranged units, I might max Helplessness, but I didn't even learn it yet. I might also max Dispel, I only have one level on it.