View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:03 AM
Approved Member

Well, at least some of you guys could play D3. I am in America so my box version came with the put the original disk bug even though I had the original disk. To get the patch for this wonderful DRM you need to email the folks at kalypso. Some of my friends couldn't even get that thing to install. The patch also took quite a bit of time to develop, considering that legit players couldn't even get the game to start. The only way around the problem for quite sometime was to download a no CD crack.

No thank you, for my money I would like a game that I can actually play without having to email the developer and hope that I get a response back allowing me to play when I have already paid. The game has some potential but the NA release was butchered to say the least. Heck, gamestop even let me get a full refund because every single copy that they had was unplayable in one way or the other.

Disciples 2 was a great title and it is very disappointing to see a sequel butchered, particularly one that was a long time coming and greatly anticipated.