View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter View Post

I'm no programmer, but from what I understand a good, detailed horse would be hard to portray with minimal resources. Plus I think most horses have four different gaits and some north European breeds have five (don't ask me why I know this stuff....maybe it is five and six).
Poster 1: "The German horses in SOW are under-modeled, they move too slowly."

Poster 2: "Rubbish they are fine where is your evidence."

Poster 1: "German breeds were known for sturdiness and had 5 different gaits, here is a link ... ".

Poster 2: "Wikipedia does not count as evidence they make it up as they go along, and anyway the Wehrmacht horses were not the good breeds and were half starved."

Poster 1: "Rubbish here is a report from an SS Artillery Officer comparing Soviet and German transport horses in 1943 ... "

Poster 3: "Actually its not the gait that matters its the nature of the tack and rigging and US Army horses were far fitter and better suited than either."

Poster 1: "Not for European conditions they weren't, German horses excelled in cold climates."

Poster 2: "You made that up troll ... plus the Nazi's mistreated horses everyone knows that .. "

Poster 1: "Your mum smells like a Troll and so does your face ... "

Poster 1: "Fascist ... "

Poster 3: "Your all commo hippies ... "