View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete379exhd View Post
[...]

if you looked at the screen shots online you HAD to know there was racing involved and if you don't like that you shouldn't have bought it.
Also the video trailers often showed trucks that were using NOS (flames on the exhaust pipes), hitting traffic cars and making chaos...

When I saw the game for the first time some years ago I thought that it was a simulation. And when R&R came out I really had to think about buying it or not because I was confused about the time limits and racings that was a hard contrast to the SCS games.

In the end I decided to buy the game and played and play it on the easiest difficulty.
I must say: I have no problems. The time limits are good so that I often can drive with the traffic flow. When I have some opponents they're easy enough to beat, I often drive at a maximum of 75 m/h, that's enough. And I'm always driving with following all rules.

I can use the game as a simulation now with driving the cargos without racing contest while my hired drivers (3 at the moment) do the hard work and earn loads of money, but are well paid, too.

It really makes fun this way, even for someone who was familiarized with the 18 WoS series for a long time!

Last edited by BleDrajor; 08-25-2010 at 10:39 PM.