View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Approved Member

I had the same problem too. There was a Crusader tank on the right flank that drove into a mountain and just sat there. I had to push an 88 in range and destroy it before the mission would proceed to the next objective. You officially get attacked in the center next, and then on the left. While the mission was "stuck", I got attacked by endless waves of Crusaders in the center (not part of the official center attack, that starts with some Matildas), so I captured a bunch of them. Also wrecked their Lees and captured three of their 25pdr howitzers. A rush with most of the Italian tanks and halftracks to quickly pull the howitzers out between the Crusader waves did the trick.

By the way, does anyone how the units get selected for the next phase. I had 6 or 7 88s, but only three got moved to the next phase. I also had some 6-7 captured Crusaders, only two made it. None of the captured howitzers did, even though they were well at the back when the phase ended. Did anyone have a look at the scripts?