View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered Member

There was only one time I experienced a horrible glitch in the game, where the truck and trailer both launched a mile into the air. I sat and waited for both to fall back down, quite amused yet annoyed that I had gone so far without a save. To my luck, the trailer landed on the opposite site of the road, across from a barrier on I-80. Wish I had taken some pictures, but didn't think of it at the time...

From what I remember it was I-80 westbound, right before the I-5 interchange. I drove around the ramp to pick up the trailer, backed into it to bring it rightside up again, only have the police on my tail (what a surprise). That was a problematic trip, but otherwise I haven't seen many catastrophic bugs.

Is it just me, or does the Freightliner Classic XL not pick up any rain on its windshield? That's my favorite truck in the game, but I decided to trade it in as I found it unrealistic having it pour rain around me but not need the wipers.

Speaking of the rain, does anyone experience a full overcast when it's raining? It seems to always been sunny despite it pouring down rain, does it have to do with the difficulty level I chose?

Also, the traffic not only travel unbearably slow, and inch their way around the corners, but they seem to drop the FPS quite a bit too.

Also one tiny thing, I noticed that in the showroom when viewing a truck the correct marker lights would light up when the headlights were on (like the turn signals), but they won't when you're actually driving. All the normal flares work fine, it's just the turn signals are usually also "flares" or parking lights.

It would be great of these bugs could be fixed in an upcoming patch. Otherwise, it's an excellent game