Old 07-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
Well, I was talking about grass; not trees so my fact stands
what still stands is your confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista View Post
i hope you were referring to the sky when you said the colour range was right, not the scenery

in the most recent screenshots with the low flying cluster of german aircraft over Brittan, the colour of trees and scrubs (and their spacing), looks to me more like the french maquis in a long bleaching summer, then the lush english vegetation in southern england
that was my original comment, to which leggit replied he disagreed by saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggit
You "remember" southern Britain as lush and green yes it can be, right now because we haven't had any rain in a few weeks its looking rather dry and sunburnt. the grass is all yellow and burnt etc. my point is what you think something should look like and what would be a more realistic depicition are sometimes very different.
to which you are brightly chirping in

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed
Ditto, lived in Kent all my life, and besides from some of the evergreens and areas where there may be more precipitation, leggit is spot on. I mean, we've had really hot weather recently, and then the other day it rains and there's an absence of sunlight and bingo, the grass is already greener
so no, you were in fact telling me i was wrong in my suggestions for color improvements for trees and shrubs, and you were specifically commenting to ALL vegetation (except your "evergreens") and grass (as if that is what i had posted), and as you can see my original statement was never about grass at all (but trees and shrubs)

in consolation, may i present you with a shrubbery from the knights who say NI, NI, NI !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shrubs.jpg (58.3 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by zapatista; 07-16-2010 at 02:01 PM.