View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

Outskirters has all the Armor skills, he basically has the same generic combat page Victor does. I believe level also increases HP, but I could be wrong... regardless, Outskirter gets a lot more out of Build than Rada or Telle.

Yeah, all my loot has come from breaking stuff, heh. Still, it's why my Victor doesn't use anything other than the three very fast tech weapons, so I just click and they pop open.

Telle doesn't get any XP when she returns, though I gave her the +XP perk when she hit level 3 to make sure she doesn't fall behind too much. (I quick save right before they're about to hit a perk level, and reload to make sure they get perks I'm satisfied with, heh.)

There's two quests thus far that make me wonder about the "best" result. For example, that fellow who had his house burn down, if you give him 5000gp to leave town he gets killed. If you convince him to join the guard you get a follow up in another town - where he still dies but you get some awesome items out of it.

The second of such quests is finding this guy who's in debt. I choose to pay him, dunno what happens if he flees with his wife, or if I sell him out to his creditors.