View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

IIRC Perception increases crit chances.

Outskirter: hmmm... I thought that he had med armor and Rada light, have to check again.

Stats: Build might not be the only stat that contributes to hp. At least in this game they were kind enough to give us info about what the stat affects when you hover the pointer over it.

Vic: well, I'm going for combo tech(rifles/mg I hope) and mage

Chests: well I haven't seen an actual openable chest yet, just the barrel, crates and I guess boxes. I guess they're kind of worth it for the potions alone for when Telle goes walkabout

Did your extra party member that go away then re-appear later come back with a higher level? I really didn't notice with Telle which is the only one who has done it for me so far...

Outskirter again: Well, maybe I should start pumping more into his AGI now and give him those saved skill points in bow... haven't seen many good bows yet though, but have one decent xbow that I was thinking of using.

You'll probably finish the game LONG before me as I'm still trying to get over my reluctance to do the tedious job of clearing the Meadows map... I wish that they had hidden some more areas of interest in the maps, as it'd make it feel less tedious to clear them for nothing other than xp essentially. (Maybe they did, but I've only cleared Hilandia and the Lake so far, and left most of the Lake mobs alone as I figured at such low level they'd be worht nothing xpwise...)

Telle: yeah, been doing INT and AGI for her and been trying to give her the best +mana regen and +int/per items... haven't really checked the +mana items v. +INT items yet though, although I suspect that it will be similar to my experiences with +BUI v. +hp

My group has around 9k gold now, and hasn't spent a dime yet other than for the ticket to Meadows as I haven't seen anything worth buying, but so far in Meadows I haven't needed to sell off the excess junk loot yet I have enough NPCs w/good enough STR that encumberance isn't a problem yet.

Next time I'll play I'll put together a list of the quests that I've received so far, as I'm really curious as to whether or not I've missed any. I've only found one so far with an NPC that was no where close to a town, i.e. when you started in Hilandia, the lumberjack and his axe. o.w. I've found all the quest NPCs(barring the main quest) standing around outside in towns. (I always play max zoomed out, so it's possible that I overlooked some...)