View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Well, finally I got the Splinter of Darkness. Ok, I admit that if I exprience the game myself, maybe I can find the answer to my own question, not necessary to open a "noobish" thread like this one. I do not intend to post anything to make a war but your words really make me wonder.

1. So, all the gamers who finished this game 1 or more times HAVE TO know that "timeback spell can resurrect any unit", right? You say as if all of us must be an expert in KB as you are and only have the right to ask such enormous question like:"How to win KBAP in 1 day?" King's Bounty has various aspects and I think it's acceptable to ask such question. Going around this forum, I can see some questions that seem "noobish" as you said but all gamers help each other and also share interesting tips related to those "noobish" questions. That's why this forum was created my friend, not for you going around saying sth snobbish like this.

2. I don't know you and don't know your "talent" in KB. And I think you don't know what I can do in this game either. So please, don't judge someone's goal or knowledge without knowing anything about him. Even in a game or real life.

3. Your comparison is irrational. As I said before, the game has so many areas and players have a variety of ways to access. The noobish question with someone maybe make another sometimes to discover.

Thank you.

Last edited by whiteshark243; 07-04-2010 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spelling error