View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
That was a bit harsh, karabaja. Going around calling someone NOOB and so on shows a severe lack of respect. It's way better to show him he doesn't know anything about the game, them he'll ask for help himself.
ok, i agree i sounded a bit harsh. i never meant to insult him, just make him realize that his goal and his knowledge about the game are in total disproportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshark243 View Post
@karabaja: the truth is I completed my last game in hard mode with one stack of BK but only when I finished about half of the game. Now with my impossible warrior, day 15 so far, I have more than 100 no-loss battle. Please don't think that I am showing off. Just want you to know that I am not a so-called "noob". Ok?
well, for someone who has already finished the game, you should know at least that with timeback spell you can resurrect any unit, except his (or her?) majesty - BD, of course
Quote:
This if my very first post in this forum. As someone says:"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool rather than opening your mouth and proof it". This "proverb" obsesses me so much that I do not dare post anything but only watch the forum silently. Admittedly, your post is really a hurt to me.
i am sorry if you're hurt, like i said before, that wasn't my intention. tell me, what would you say to someone who comes to you and say: "i wanna win f1 world championship, but i don't know what apex, downforce or understeer is, can you explain it to me, please?" i think you wouldn't take him too seriously at least.
Quote:
P/s: I am not kind of people seeing something interesting and trying to mimic with a shallow head. Thank you.
i'm sorry again, but you sounded just like that

cheers and nhf