View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 04:08 AM
Approved Member

My most common reply is "What are your Computer Specs?" Followed by, "What version do you have?" It's my standard question to better help the individual. This is because, many people just say "The game doesn't work" without giving this info. This game is not optimized properly to really meet the "Minimal Requirements", and playing with those requirements severely hampers the playability of the game to a satisfactory level. Simple bugs & glitches become huge ones for the gamer. My aim is to inform, not insult. I have posted this many, many times, and yet the same question keeps popping up in the same manner, so I have to answer it the same way. I purposely got a new computer to play this game meeting the "Recommended Requirements", and beyond. My old computer meets the "Min Req." It too causes me the same aggravation as those reported by our members. So, I give advice through experience. To you, and maybe others this may sound like a broken record. I ask for this information to give a better informed answer. Sorry if you find it boring, and repetitive, but it has helped many of those concerned whether they liked the information, or not. At least they now know why it doesn't work properly. Would you rather me leave them in the dark, and not answer them? My job is to aid, inform, advise, and suggest, along with keeping the forum organized, and running properly.

Prior to purchasing this game I had many questions, suggestions, and general conversations with those that have the Russian version, in anticipation of the release of the English version. This is why my postings are so high. When I finally got the game, I started helping people out getting things to work, and telling them why it doesn't work. Creating the "SPOILER ALERT!" thread was the most enjoyable thing I did here. Then on June 10, 2010, Sneaksie & Nike-it asked me to moderate this forum. I gladly accepted this expecting nothing in return, and I think I'm doing a good job. I don't get paid for it. I do get great satisfaction by helping those that are in need of it.

I thought this would be a good time to inform you, and others why I ask the questions I do, and how I go about helping people. Maybe now you have a better understanding of me.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 07-05-2010 at 07:21 PM.