View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Approved Member

I have done so on nummerous accounts. It is veryy doable.
it can eaven be achieved in the very first moments when you arive in porto veijo... i usally kill closley a policeofficer and after taking his gun i kill the whole city officials. after conquering the city, the next step leads you to the mayor. in certain cities this isnt possible, due to lack of said person. when you have the base and also a firm income by selling weapons of killed enemies, i talk to mayors to bild troups to secure conquered cities and if militia is strong enough it is eaven possible to send troops to not conquered cities. when their strength in numbers is sufficient, then the attacked city is yours and has an instant garrison.

due to some balaceprolems in the bsm mod (soryy r@ss^^) money never was a problem for me, so my garrison were alwas very strong...

only downfall is, since i love playing fights in cities: when you tacle the factions, then the will try to hunt you down in the "open" jungle, which i hate and try to avoid...

but it is doable and i will try to post a pic of my current game map to verify my point..

when all is taken, eaven palinero and its cali cantinos, then the game gets rather dull and i get crazy against the game... doing silly stuff for fun... so long until i restart a new game..

cheers mates