View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

Both games were amazing, in fact they are my favourite games now.And i found this game accidentaly, cheaply at gog.
I wont write specific complaints and how to fix them.You devs know how to do what you can.
At first glance i didnt liked the game graphics.

1. Maybe its time to drop cheerful game graphics a bit? make it more adult friendly.The game is hard enough to satify adults.

2. Music in "the legend" was great, in Armored princess its feels cheezy.Make it more adult friendly.( not like diablo2, but you know what i mean )

3. Dragons can be recruited in tavers, peasants mixed with demoness and undead? Fix it fix it fix it.

4. Spells are hard to find, even in magic academies there are 2-3spells.Its Academie, not a gipsie tavern...

5. "The legend" game's plot, and world was epic, it had massive lands and felt great.Armored princess is in a world of small islands.I like it, but i miss the plot, the story...

6.Personal baby dragon, well you get used to it if it build walls or digs chests full of gold, but nobody can beat the Grim reaper or Zerock.

Devs please respond, at least we will have a small talk.