View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deon w View Post
i bought rig n roll here for $34, and it said that i can activate the code six more times, now i only used it twice and now on my third time trying to get it, it said that i have used them all and i only used three, i emailed the tech support team or whatever today and they didnt response so, what do i do
As already stated by others, I only know of 3 activations. You can install it on the same computer multiple times, your Download Service Provider (DSP) should recognize this as the same computer, and you should NOT have to re-enter the key code (I didn't), unless you changed your hard-drive, or mother board. This would indicate a new computer to the DSP.

6 activations appears to be a misprint, or misunderstood, as this is the first time I encountered such a complaint. 1C offers 6 Downloads, NOT activations. Unless I'm corrected by Nike-it, or another administrator, you should ignore any further ref. to the 6 activations E-Mail that anyone receives.

If you want to get an activation back, you should De-activate first, BEFORE you un-install. This worked for me, and others.

First you are telling us that you bought it here at '1C', then you PM'd me stating that you bought it from 'XFire'. I searched 'XFire', and the game is not listed there. To top it off you go around PMing people begging for a key code. I am convinced you have a pirated version, and it's not working. GOOD. Since you have deceived me, and others playing on our sympathy, you deserve no warning, you are now banned.

I won't close the thread, as I feel there are other people out there that may have a real honest problem regarding this topic.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-24-2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Merged postings in one.