View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Approved Member

oh yeah gametrailers have a narrated video up http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...eath-to/101102

yeah. really don't like the look of this. not sure why the map has been changed to an exact copy of the hitman style map. haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman. like the huge huge maps they can do with their engine and the vehicles and probably more things I don't know about. those are real strengths. more openended missions with many ways to solve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razoric View Post
I just saw this preview on Game Trailers and I must say I love the Hitman style gameplay you have going on. There are basically zero games that play like this besides Hitman and I really crave that style of gameplay.

Really cool video and consider me interested.
definitely check out at least moment of truth (death to spies 2) if you've got a pc. required specs aren't insane. it's available download services like gamersgate, direct2drive and steam. not on the 1c store on the main site here for some reason though (metaboli).

Last edited by Divebomb; 06-10-2010 at 03:10 AM.