View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
@esteral

some tips for u might include(i'm quite sure lorean used this)

step 1. use kbscanner(for the right items and where the good units are)

step 2. start the game finish tutorial(then SAVE)

step 3. scout all map and see what opponents u get and how to handle them

step.4 go back to the saved game and take the path u aim for fastest walking time

step.5 on new continent save again

step6. repeat step 3

step7. repeat step 4

do this all and u can get the shortest time

it's not as hard as it looks

i have to give him props for using a full stack though since u can cheese easily with a 1 bk stack or bone dragon stack and use eviln

but then again that can also be used in combination with the droids very thoughtfull thinking
Correct on all accounts! Armed with the quest list and the definitive path, it was just a matter of pre-scouting a new continent, then reloading from a save game.

I did get Sacrifice early on because I was digging chests a lot and even replaying battles when I didn't like the contents of the 3 dug up chests. Also, I stuck with a definitive crew: droids, then black knights (via call of death) and finally bone dragons (via call of death or call colossus). You buy as may droids as you can on Bolo, then load up your 2 reserve slots with tons of repair and guard droids (to last till the end of the game) once you hit Montero. Then it's pretty easy to top up your 2 undead stacks using sacrifice on the droids. This meant I didn't need to buy troops after the initial visit to Montero.

You guys should really try the droid-undead lineup. All the enemies would concentrate fire on the droids (when they are within attack range), who are even easier to resurrect than the Eviln-powered undead.