Thread: the aces
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=branko57;152707]
Quote:
Originally Posted by winny

It's a forum not a friends list competition..... OH REALLY ???

THEN YOU MIGHT EXPLAIN TO ME "[COLOR="Red"
WHO THE **** YOU AND BOBBY ARE[/COLOR]" RAISING THE VOICE FOR THE WHOLE COMUNITY AND TELLING ME TO LEAVE ???

NO I WONT ANYMORE, CAUSE REAL SMART PEOPLE LIKE.... WOOKIE & GILLY & Mc,Q & FIREBRAND & RATTMAN AND FEW MORE ASK ME TO STAY, IT'S TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR HARDCORE FOLLOWERS TO GROW UP !!!
Oh my god... You have got me so wrong.. Everyone you mentioned in that list is on my friends list. Your ignorance and arrogance simply leave me speachless.

I personally (not for the WHOLE COMMUNITY) suggested that you don't come here. I'm allowed to do that because it's what I think and it's a public forum.

You're a hypocrite. You complain about rockets (I have never used rockets) and that it's not in the spirit of the game, but when someone says that taking a B-17 into a dogfight isn't in the spirit of the game you kick off.

Why did you delete your original account? You've been a member longer than Feb this year? What is your problem with me?

And when I post I speak for myself, not anyone else or a 'community' just so it's clear.

Last edited by winny; 04-01-2010 at 10:48 AM.