View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Approved Member

1) That is way more than 2 questions
2) +100% attack will raise a units Attack value by an amount equal to their BASE attack.
3) Morale gives a bonus to your attack and defense equal to 10% of the base of those stats. So a 20 Attack unit will get +2 attack from a point of Morale.
4) Morale also multiplies your crit chance by 1.2,1.3,1.4 for 1,2,3 morale. That multiplies your CURRENT crit chance after any modifiers such Prayer.

So, the effects of Morale will mainly be to increase your crit chance, since +100% attack is much better than +30% you'd get from 3 morale.

5) Attack stat increases the damage you deal by 50% of your base damage, for each 15 points of attack. (So 3.333% for each point).

So in most cases the +100% attack effect will be better. If you were using skeleton archers and bowmen, however, who have low starting attacks (where +7 is a bigger factor) and high Damage Variance (where crit chance is a bigger factor) than the morale and +7 attack would be better.

The +20% damage to archers means that archers do 20% more damage, not that you inflict more damage ON archers.

Staff of Archmage: For some reason I thought this only effected Lightning spell, but I've honestly never used it, so I can't help you there.