View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

If you haven't already gotten the Splinter of darkness, you should wait a little with the undead build. Otherwise it'll be a while before the percentage drops to zero. The Splinter of darkness is THE best item in the game, if you choose Black Knights

I kinda like the proposals from Zechnophobe, though I never tried them. Its true, that you won't gain much rage with solo BK, but with a few or single good resistance items + Stoneskin and/or Magic Spring, they are nearly invinsible, and you will have an easy time, winning with no losses. Just use Evlin once in a while and keep stoneskin on.

Skills like Frenzy and Adrenaline work wonders if you play with a solo stack, and you WILL get rage for the Treasure searcher and occassional Mana Accelerator. I don't think the dragon is going to be heavily underleveled.

The sacrifice thing really isn't necessary with wonderers scrolls imo. Just place all BK in a garrison and use a Call of Death scroll to get some more for your reserve slos.. I'm always swimming in those summoning scrolls, but I wouldn't know if thats just a coincidence for me.

Single stack BK's will most certainly get boring after a while due to the monotomi of casting the same spells and leave Splinter of Darkness do its magic, so I would go with a 5 slot army even thouh I think it would be easier with just the BK's

Last edited by KongMysen; 02-28-2010 at 12:22 PM.