View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

I'd also have to say Verona is a favorite place. Large with winding paths and variety of areas, a really fancy castle in the middle, dark forest, mini side island, huge mysterious bridge.

Though I did like Montero's large underground mines a lot, when I first got there I had higher expectations for the surface. But it was still very nice.

I was hoping to find more on Umkas, I did like it's wild and magical feel but I expected more. Should be a huge underground sprawling cave like the Montero Mines under Umkas with a well hidden passage that connects to one of the other continents.

For some reason I didn't like Uzala, just a kind of flat mud heap with annoying enemies, now that's an uninspired place, my least favorite.

Sheterra was really nice, just should have been bigger like Verona. The whole Ultrax thing was really cool. Loved Ultrax, but it really really should have been a BIG place. Same with the Abyss and Canal under Tekron, very cool places but really really should have been BIG.

The dark gothic feel of Nameless was well done, I really got the ambiance there, again really should have been bigger. Granted I understand how much work it must take to model and design these kind of things.