View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

@metathron

You get runes by breaking lvl 4 and 5 items only. That requires lvl 2 neatness to break lvl 4 items and lvl 3 for lvl 5 items. However, although it doesn't seem entirely plausible, I found that having lvl 3 increases the number of runes you get from lvl 4-5 items (rather than getting 2, I got 3 of a kind from certain items).

You should also be aware that items that are subject to upgrading usually provide only crystals even if they end up on lvl 4 or 5. Same goes for the new compound items we get from the gift bag.

@rollems

Well, I don't think you're lacking anything right now. You have inquisitors to ress your lvl 5 units (save for the cyclops), paladins to ress your inquisitors and tank. Getting a target spell will help greatly, as it will allow you to use your tanking stack (the paladins) more often as a pure tank (since you have both them and the inquisitors for resurrection).

If you feel like you can improve something or that any of your dragons is a serious subject to multiple attacks and is close to dying or dies somewhat often, swap it with royal snakes and you will be just fine.

As for the healing, I'd upgrade distortion before order magic. Soon, as the game progresses, you will find better lvl 1-4 units, and you may want to drop the lvl 5 units.