View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash View Post
Please give me break, yes you can use even need to use fireball in early stage because at the beggining his damage if you go fast Chaos lvl 3 nice especially against plants.
But i will not believe that u used offensive spells through all battles (bosses excluded) for their damage capabilities.

Show me your score page where your damage done by spells is higher than damage done by your troops.

Maybe in late game is possible once you get Armaggedon, Geyser or DeathStar but before this relaying on fireball or rainfire only will go you no where i think as they drop in efectives very fast. There is one still thing to try it may work or not... hmm... Worst thing is you do not get back mana where your spells do the kills.

Well rules for playstyle are simple in every fight your spells has to do mayor part of damage (boss battle excluded)

Black Dragons + Gloth Armor? No i used one stack of lvl 4 Demons (unlimited retaliate awesome stats, can be resurrected) plus 2 x Armageddon and Back Time.

And before this combination i used necromancers, 2 x imps, demons, mistress and 2 x geyser for really nice aoe havoc in enemy army.

P.S. No mods allowed, so no gift bag.
Here screenshot 89% spellbook dmg .

http://i49.tinypic.com/opvalh.jpg

You can read more detailes about my play on "tactics discussions" part of the forum, on my thread . You have save games too . Could have done close 100% spellbook dmg if i kited more with my trops and did not let them retaliate . (only unavoidable troop damage is boss tanking retaliates)