View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Default Zoroastrianism..??!!

from the game's detail section:
The 27th Century. There is peace on Earth. Mankind has discovered ways to travel outside of the solar system and planets thousands of light-years away have been colonized. The United Earth Empire is at a cross-roads as an old enemy decides the galaxy has room for only one Empire. 300 years ago one of the human colonies turned to Zoroastrianism, an ancient human religion. They formed a new nation called Konkordia and then increased the population through cloning their people. Konkordia has already conquered more than 30 planets and has become a powerful star nation. While The United Earth Empire has signed peace with Konkordia there was always tension in the relations between the two states.

well,Zoroastrianism is the ancient persia(iran) religion and today also many in iran and india and other parts of the world are still Zoroastrian.it's interesting to see that konkordia's religion is Zoroastrianism,but since i have not played the game i dont know how they have shown konkordian people,good?bad?wild or peaceful?i'm not a religious person but because Zoroastrianism is my country's ancient and in smaller size today's religion im somehow anxious about it,actually it's important for some iranians those who are opposition of the islamic republic but i cant explain more because here is not a political forum!!
i hope u can understand this special situation and why did i post this thread
sorry for the long text.