Thread: Performance
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
You came on this thread insulting people that use W7, calling it garbage, and the people that use it blind, and that they should use Ubuntu. This system is geared for people that like to tweak their system, and get in depth. It's not made for the average person. Ubuntu is not better, or worse then W7, just different. On another post you called W7 good. Hmm, garbage, or good. I'm confused.
here we go, like a broken record. do i have to call you babies again?
I called win 7 garbage in the context of running it on an outdated system, to try to run a game problem free.. when many games by much bigger brands than softlab-nsk are having problems with it and x64. by the time there will be first service pack it should be very different. i later put aside my 'opinionated' views about microsoft & privacy rights and acknowledged it was a solid system, i actually used that word but apparently its not coherent enough for you? or did you want me to stick to my guns even when others accused me of being blind, which is >>why i brought up ubuntu in the first place<< as a sarcastic (though half serious) response. so what do you want from me, to say its garbage again?

Quote:
Never have I seen someone write so much, and say so little (or say it incoherently as Novatekk put it). Your go on rants that people have a problem understanding, because you writings are all over the place.

Well, my rant is over, and I'll not bring it up again, unless you force my hand. Hopefully my point was made. Maybe now we can get on topic as the original poster of this thread had intended.
and what point is that exactly?