Thread: Performance
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Approved Member

welcome to internet forums babies. no body can put every thought in his head into text. i use keyboard to type not dictation through microphone, but even with such things and limitless time no one would be fully willing. taking things out of context to win some meaningless debate is the sign of immaturity. well babies, maybe its time to grow up. the point was helping this kid run the game, not argue about opensource. microsoft has largely held a monopoly for decades, now competition has caused it to try to release decent products (good in some respects). and you're rooting for them. it's like rooting for real madrid, please get off it, you tools. do you have microsoft stock? it's especially pathetic since i wasn't preaching a rival operating system but XP! and I use 2000 Professional on my older pc

your reasoning.
I said 7 was garbage.
you took this personally, coming from someone you never talked to or met before, and defended it was the greatest thing since sliced bread on the basis that it was much better than vista (also a microsoft product). and someone said i was missing a lot and yet chose to remain blind. well, what am i missing that's so great lads?? 24/7 "updating"? the latest effects in far cry 2? i think i'm gaining much more than i'm missing using the likes of ubuntu 9.10

so then rob decides to try it. uses it for 1 hr, has trouble with adobe flash player and concludes its garbage (and thats not taking it out of context) because it requires the use of the brain on the side of the user while he didnt use it long enough to see loads of benefits such as customization. maybe you should try Kubuntu rob, since you like windows style so much. and it's true, many of its users are educated in computer science and you may not want to take a class just to learn an operating system but the ubuntu forums have super support, you can get 10 knowledgeable responses in a few minutes.

boy this is depressing, not just because we're arguing on some off-topic thing, but the foundation of the argument is flawed because win 7 would win by default, no matter how good or bad it was. simply thrilling! why even play rig n roll when we have this.

by the way i also called intel garbage, but was being much more sincere. nobody called me up on that, is it because you agree with me? is it because amd does the same thing (even games), while not charging $100 extra for the logo. i think it would of made a better argument, not because its one i could win, but because the kid who had trouble might get some actual benefit when buying a new computer.

btw, are you novalogic fan? what "conspiracy", "theories"? what a surprise if you dont value civil rights.

Last edited by doordie; 01-11-2010 at 01:28 AM.