View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiBudster View Post
i recommend geting these in your army or as backup....knights, paladins, red dragons (when your the right level), green dragons ("), swordsman, gaurdsmen, fire dragonflys (if your doing the smart thing with your pet dragon, which is collecting treasure chests x2 in battles, once you get to the level where you can find 2 chests dont level it anymore)
I never claimed to be good at this game, I just find it interesting that you chose peasants as a tank considering how hard they are to keep alive, which in turn makes it counterproductive to getting the Grand Strategy medal as soon as possible. It never entered my thoughts as I'm playing no-loss impossible, hence the chuckle. I can certainly see how others not doing likewise might find use in peasants for such a role. Freedom to mix and match as you please is one of the great things about this game, after all.

In any case, I'm wondering why the bolded portion is the "smart thing" when a fully leveled Treasure Searcher (2 more levelups from where you are) gets you 3 chests at 8 rage a piece as opposed to 2 chests at 9 rage a piece...