View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apemant View Post
In fact, this works not only on the driller, but everywhere. You don't need scale set; there are boots that give 15% physical resistance, and armor that gives 10% (and 2 def); with one boots and 2 armors like that (even better would be 2 boots and 1 armor but I couldn't find them), you can raise red dragon's physical resistance to 95% (and green to 92% with medal III). With like 5 red dragons and 6 green dragons it's really easy to kill driller even before level 30. Not to mention that using just red dragons you can kill almost anything (archdemons, poison damage and armageddon being the only things that gives me any trouble) without losses. Check the attachment for a drastic example of what it can look like. For that battle (dragon lair) my dragon had 95% physical and 95% fire resistance, so the other dragons couldn't really harm my own. The tricky part was damaging those dragons, since my dragon's fire damage obviously can't really kill 101 dragons in less than several thousand rounds LOL.
Why did you only use one red dragon? I mean, if you had all that gear, I'd assume you had the leadership for more. Or maybe you only had found like one dragon egg or something?

Anyhow, it's a pretty cool accomplishment! Kudos.