View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Of course I'll get it. I haven't spent 6 years waiting for it to be finished to not get it when it's released. I won't be paying for it until I know it's worth the money, though. Rest assured, when I've played it I'll give my honest opinion about it, both good and bad. As for you not respecting certain people, again... I couldn't care less. Like I said, the stuff I've read so far is enough for me to be at least somewhat disappointed. Come on, no pedestrians, traffic lights or speed limit signs? Those things alone warrant a big "WTF?!" after 6 or 7 years of development and then I'm not even mentioning the obvious performance issues on some high end computers, the awful sounds and some lacking features. So what, I can't form an opinion based on those things just because I don't own the game? What kind of nonsense is that? What are reviews even for if not for forming an opinion based on thoughts/reports of people that have played it? And I'm not bad mouthing the game that bad. I'm just saying that it doesn't surprise me that it got a (one, so far) bad review.

You should lay off the underlining, italizing and balding stuff, dude. You overdo it.
The underlining, italicizing (not italizing) & (bolding not balding) is to make a point dude. As for some of the discrepancies with this game.... Well, that's what patches/updates are for. However, you make it sound like you own the game, and broadcasting your in-experience toward it.

I have read every report from magazines, to players, and each, and every one score it 75% or better. The ones that have anything bad to say about it, are constructive criticism, and will hopefully be corrected in up-coming patch's. You continue to post like you own it, and give bad publicity toward it. It wouldn't be so bad if you spoke from experience, but you don't. You just feed off of others.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-16-2009 at 05:22 PM.