View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Yep, and rightly so. You can just mention my name, it's obvious you're talking about me. I don't give a rat's ass; I'll speak my mind whether you like it or not. I believe this game isn't worth the 7 year wait, and I don't need to have it to believe that. The reports and complaints I've read from people who do have the game are enough to come to that conclusion.
Hey hot-shot, slow down on your accusations, & mind reading capabilities. I was not directing this to any one individual. I was directing this to all that bad mouth this game, and don't even own it (yes, you included, but not solely).

I respect the people that have a poor review of this game (and own it), but do not respect people that capitalize on their remarks, as if they own it. You want to (and everyone else that does not own it) bad mouth this game, that's fine, but buy it first, and add your comments from experience, not from conjecture, and stealing other remarks that do own it. Need I say more?

So you can speak your mind, but just make sure it's your mind, and not someone else's. I'm willing to bet that once this game is available internationally, you will get it, or else why are you here? Just to bad mouth something you don't own?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-16-2009 at 03:26 PM.