View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Approved Member

if you are a newbie:

* stay out of "dogfight match (free for all)" because you will get your ass kicked, I bet it is frustrating to be on someone's six and being shot down by a more experienced opponent everytime before having time to line up your shot.

* host "team matches" and stick to an experienced pilot, they know how to hunt and can teach you a thing or two just by observing them. Also, they tend to be in the middle of the action and end up with a bandit on their tail and this could be an opportunity for an easy kill

* dont isolate yourself. Ask if you need help, many of us will be happy to assist. Add as many players as you can from the Sim Players list.

* use the La7 (I officially declare this plane a training plane for sim) it never stalls, it turns better than the rest, and its one of the fastest planes if not THE fastest. Also, if you play on cockpit view it has no head rest armor and this allows for a 360 degree view.

* practice spotting on training, remember that who ever sees their enemy first is more likely to get the kill.

* add me PSN = edal86. I will be your personal trainer Im thinking about creating an Edal's Flight School for beginners