paladin
bowman

bowman plays
paladin makes bowman play again
zombie waits

bowman plays
zombie makes bowman play again

Does this work?
edit: On reading your example again I'm not 100% sure...Someone needs to try it, but it does actually look promising.
edit2: No it doesn't work, I was right with the ordering:

Skeleton Archers: attack
Zombies: Pass to Archers, Archers get put to last initiative order
Paladins: Wait, in order to go after the archers, but they get their turn put before the skeleton archer have their second, so no, sadly it doesn't work.

I still havn't tried the Phantom method yet, but I think that'll work out the same, as whoever has their turn "Passed" or "Second Winded" to them, will always move last in that turn, regardless of any methods to get around it.
===========

No, when you "Pass" or use the Paladin's "Second Wind" the unit you use it on automatically get's put at the very end of the initiative line. So to give them a third turn you'd have to somehow get a unit to cast "Pass" or "Second Wind" after the unit has had it's second turn, but with it's second turn being pushed to last place, it's not possible (Only thing I can think of is if Phantom, cast on paladins or zombies would give the phantom unit a turn after the Bowman from your example have had their second turn...)

So it'd be like:

Bowman attack
Zombies "Pass"
Cast Phantom on Zombies.
Bowman attack.
Zombie Phantoms "Pass"

It all comes down to when the Zombie/Paladin Phantoms got their turn. I used zombies in the example because their initiative is awful, so if it has anything to do with who goes first, the zombie phantoms would be relegated to moving after the Bowman.

Last edited by Akimbo; 12-14-2009 at 02:21 PM.