View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

Default Problems with rain

I bought the game for 2 days ago, when a start a game, when it rains i can se it rain, after a while i can see the drops on the road, and after more a while it shows on the window, but not that much in screens so you can hardle see out, and the sky is clear, i have all the settings in high, and the settings so it will show rain drops..what are the problem?????????
when i start the game mode when you will competion with other trucks it rains in the beginning and then it is like in the pictures,
you must have the wipers on to see out and its water on the road, but after 3-10 min its no rain at all at the window, but it rain heavle..sorry for my english, i am from sweden.. come on the game should work after nerly 7 years..Please help..

My system spec:

intel q9550 2,83 gzh
4 gig ram
nvidia gtx 260
and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

After about 10 min in the campage the rain showed up in the window and the road, it looks nice, but it´s not that much on the window
so i cant se out, like i have been seing in pictures, it´s was day when it rains, does that have something with it? i want so i must have the wipers on to see out.

Last edited by bobie81; 12-05-2009 at 07:54 PM.