View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
OK, sit back and read carefully.

There are 2 (!) resurrections in this game. One is an ABILITY, the other is a SPELL.

The Resurrection ABILITY is a Paladin-only skill. It allows the paladin HERO to resurrect up to 100% of a fallen stack, even if it has been completely destroyed. As such it has great use if you go for scapegoat units - meaning units, that the AI will target and they can die at will, while no other units suffer casualties in the end, after all the resurrecting has been done. Generally, that is a "no-loss victory with casualties" that will come back to life after the battle. Note, that the battle itself will not count as a no-loss, but it will be a no-loss for you.

The Resurrection SPELL is another thing. It has low chance to spawn on verona (the castles mainly) and higher chance to spawn on dersu, umkas, uzala, elon, shatterra, nameless island, reha. It can also appear in a chest on the field of battle and from the treasure searcher dragon ability.

So keep digging and hope for the best. The game is random and you never know where this spell will hide. The best thing you can do is to do everything possible to find it - searching the islands and digging up chests.
thx for the explanation, I know the difference between a spell and an ability btw. Paladin hero starts without the resurrection spell and the paladin's (creatures) don't resurrect plants, machines yet say they do.
Look, something is clearly not right here. My Paladin HERO has no resurrect spell like he did in KBTL, fine..make it so that he is totally useless, not my call. Even worse, I finally get some Paladin creatures only to discover that their ability only resurrects themselves and no other surrounding unit. This can surely not have escaped the game devs attention.