View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvez View Post
crap i sold that ring. Didn't think the female warriors would be that good....

Well, with the pain skull, once after a fight it went down 1 percent, and once it went down 3 percent. I have a theory that it's the number of living units that die or get wounded, but who knows? It sucks because I'm about to go into the demon lands -- and with a half-mana mage, that's a huuuuge problem. Still, +5, +5, holy crap that's good. Hey, I like a challenge.

Here's the skinny on my morale problem: I have this eyeglass that adds +100 percent to the attack of ranged units using projectiles, and also have the big dwarf shield (+8 defense, -20percent leadership for dwarves). Naturally, I have the two elven archer units, who kick ass with the eyeglass. But I want to add dwarven cannoneers -- for obvious reasons. They'd also get +100 percent to attack, and i could recruit a sh--load of them with the shield.

Unfortunately, put them in the army, and the morale of the both them and the elves goes down. So is it worth having this third kickbutt projectile unit, forsaking the morale of three...??? hmmmm
that really depends on what sort of mage you are!

for example i used a buffer mage( a mage that helps my troops)

or a damaging mage( a mage that kills the enemy before it comes close)

in either case
it heavily depends on what sort of spells u got and what your intelligence is

for a chaos using mage u need high int and hardly use troops

^^