View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 06:10 AM
Approved Member

Yup...being able to pick any plane you goddamn want-even a unicorn, or Me 262 in BoB; is a staple of replayability....a mistake that should'nt be made for the sequal. Unfortunately, without the 'net [I'm borrowing someone's computer;] I may never be able to enjoy any of the downloadable content...and all the ground-attack missions will hence forever remain tedious to me; as the flak simply can't hit me;0( Not once...and I finished the game weeks ago....but I've complained about that before. It's a very good thing there'll be a patch for it anyway; I would support it if I could;0(

Anyways...how about making the lock on camera pressure-sensitive; allowing you to zoom riiigghht in....;0) How awesome would that be; and it would be easy to implement;0) No great programming/hardware challenge at all. Zooms are always cinematic, and usefull too.

The main improvement I want to see for the true sequel...is a battlefield that's massively alive with flak-a true [and truely dangerous] spectacle to behold [the patch is sorely needed; but will still result in only a few random AA guns following you around.] It should be awe-inspiring at low level, and intimidating. Have just finished Rudel's book 'Stuka Pilot'...destroyed more than 500! tanks, shot down 30 times....only once by fighters.

Dynamic damage modelling I would consider less important...as what's in the game, is impressive enough already=diminishing returns. Instead, if the developers still have some extra cpu power they think they can squeeze out of the console...better clouds would'nt go amiss. Clouds with shape, that don't dissappear as soon as you fly into them.

Anywho...that's enough for now;0)